With more than a century of collective experience, the Realty Concepts team offers the knowledge, resources, and expertise to make your buying, selling, appraisal or property management experience safe, seamless, and stress-free. Contact us today.
- Show you available homes or other properties for sale in any community.
- Help you locate the right property to meet your needs.
- Explain available financing choices for you, calculate estimated monthly payments, including insurance and taxes, so you can make the right choice.
- Prepare an accurate estimate of the cash down-payment needed to make an offer.
- Prepare a purchase offer for you and explain its contents.
- Arrange expert inspection of the property under consideration and offer negotiating advice.
- Assistance throughout the buying process—start to finish.
- Review the closing documents, answer questions, and help you navigate the settlement process.
- Our pledge to you: Sell your house for the best price in the shortest period of time.
- Suggest the best price for your property using current market data.
- Offer strategic advice to enhance your home’s marketability and help you prepare it for sale.
- List your property with a full description on the Metropolitan Regional Information Systems (MRIS) multiple listing service.
- Assist sellers in establishing fair market value of your property.
- Alert brokers and potential buyers of your property’s availability.
- Prepare and distribute a full-color brochure showing your home and its special features.
- Show your property to qualified buyers.
- Present all sales contracts for your property to you.
- Advise you on any contract presented and suggest ways you can improve the offer by negotiating improvements or trade-offs
- Educate you on successful but less conventional ways to sell your property quickly, such as auction.
- Arrange for expert inspection of your property so you know its current status.
- Assist throughout the closing of the sale.
- Manage a single property or multi-use commercial and residential properties.
- Qualify tenants for you, residential or commercial.
- Collect rents, pay property taxes, bills and other fees in a timely way.
- Work with experienced, reputable contractors when repairs must be done.
- Available 24/7 to handle emergencies with a direct hot-line, any time.
- Prepare monthly income and expense statements.
- Prepare annual income statements.